Woah! I had no idea things were gonna get personal this early in the challenge period but oh well, here we go.
All odds have been against me writing this post since I woke up this morning it’s been frustrating. First all the text kept disappearing, then the phone died etc,but here we are now. It’s undergone multiple edits btw. So let’s go.
1. I’m christian. Not the religion. I’m a follower of Christ.
2. I’m a pretty good writer. Oops, that sounds a bit arrogant but oh well.
3. I’m a private person. I’m very private it’s scary. I don’t let that many people in which I’ve heard is not a very good thing.
4. Sapiosexual. Intelligence blinds me. I’m eternally attracted to intelligent people.
5. Give me a chatty girl any day. I just love these ones especially if they’re spewing sense. I could sit and listen all day. I guess it’s also because I’m not the most chatty of people sometimes.
6. I’m a pretty good listener. By now you should’ve established this fact. I love to just sit and listen with undivided attention. Trouble is sometimes I’m guilty of giving people attention they don’t deserve.
7. I love children. All my life I’ve run from this fact but I’m learning to accept my emotional side of late.
8. I’m a mommy’s boy. Yesss. Okay, not the chronic momma boy type. What I really mean is she means so much more than pretty much everything. If you had a momma as incredible as mine you wouldn’t judge me. Next.
9. I love love looooveee popcorn and Coke. I am forced to say I’m sorta addicted to them. I’m still healthy though, haha.
10. I sell honey. Allow me a bit of advertising, haha. I deal in pure natural, unadulterated processed honey.
11. I’m a foodie. Clearly I’m a lover of food. Everyone can see that now.
12. I’m into sports. Big time. Rugby, football, you name it. I just love it. Used to play rugby but life happened. As usual.
13. I suffer from multiple personality disorder. I know, I know. It’s a major flaw. I’m able to shift personalities so easily it’s scary. One minute I’m the jolly fun person, the next I’m no fun at all. All depends on the company I’m in I guess.
14. Ehh, this is hard.
15. I’m an underground women activist. I feel deeply about matters about issues pertaining to women and children rights. Underground- Because I haven’t really come out.
16. I easily lose interest in things, people etc. I seem to be unable to keep the same amount of interest for so long. Possibly why relationships don’t fascinate me much.
17. I have fluctuating self-esteem. Yes. Sometimes I’m confident as hell and sometimes I’m just not up to it.
18. If you asked me to tell you who I am, there’s a 75% chance you’d get an inaccurate answer. I just don’t know. Maybe I’m scared, I don’t know.
19. Keeping time. If it’s 10am PLEASE let it be 10am. Please!
20. I think you’re awesome. Phew! This has been hard, I wont lie. Thank you for coming this far though.
See you tomorrow then?
Valerie – Amy Winehouse